At the outskirts of Stadlandet, inside a bay, you find the village of Ervik. Here you will find one of the best surfing trends in Norway.
The village is small, but contains a lot of both history and activities. Next to the beautiful sandy beach you will find the distinctive church gorge and the memorial chapel over the accident with St. Svithun in the fall of 1943. The boat was attacked and lowered by allied hunting planes, and many experienced the risk of life to save the passengers aboard.
- Phone number (booking): +47 57874040
- Phone number: +47 57874040
- Contact person name: Visit Nordfjord
- Contact person email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Ervik Postal Address: 6750 Stadlandet