Bouldering | Melkevoll Bretun
A lot of boulders have not yet been brushed and there are many untried projects in the innermost part of the valley, directly below the source of Olden mineral water.
In the summer of 1997, glacier guides from started to climb the giant boulders at the Melkevoll Bretun centre in the Oldedalen valley. They have now made this activity available to rock-climbing enthusiasts. Bouldering is a popular sport abroad, but relatively new in Norway. There are currently about one hundred boulder problems at Melkevoll, all numbered and graded according to degree of difficulty.
- Phone number (booking): +47 91519208
- Phone number: +47 41662883
- Webbsida: www.melkevoll.no
- Contact person email: email@example.com
- Visiting address: Oldedalsvegen 2167 Postal Address: 6792 Briksdalsbre