Kayaking in Nordfjord | Briksdal Adventure
Experience the magnificent green water on the Nordfjord, surrounded by steep mountains, soaring waterfalls and glaciers.
Th fjord was created by glaciers, dominated by the wikings, and is now a world famous tourist attraction.
We start from the rustic yet refined Mölla Guesthouse, in Olden, gear up and go over our safety briefing before we head out on to the glacial waters of Nordfjord. Our professional, dedicated guides will share information and anecdotes on the vikings, glaciers, fjords, the area and everyday life, etc.
We use double kayaks, meaning that they’re very stable, and you can enjoy conversation, as well as share your experience with others.
• Included: All necessary equipment for kayaking
• Season: April – September
• Minimum age: 10 yrs.
• Difficulty: Easy
• Duration: 2,5 hours on the fjord (approx. 3 hours in total incl. preparations)
• Capacity: Maximum 40 participants per tour
• Meeting point: Mölla Guesthouse in Olden
• NB! Participants must be able to swim